cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Geoff Howard" <coc...@leverageweb.com>
Subject RE: deploying and updating a cocoon site
Date Wed, 21 May 2003 03:15:27 GMT
I'm working on something to help with this right now.  In the end, I picture
either a new build target, or a customizable block.  Unfortunately, I've put
all of about 30 minutes in so far so I don't have much to show for myself.

I don't know of anything that allows one to do what you're hoping for.

Geoff Howard