cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Andrew C. Oliver" <acoli...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Move cocoon-poi-block stuff to POI
Date Thu, 15 May 2003 00:28:27 GMT
I plan to make HSSFSerializer a light wrapper around "XHSSF" (or some other
lame name).  This will migrate to a new POI-controlled XML format that
cleanly matches our conceptualization (over time as I need it or others
help).  However I'd rather not wrap the vote into too many details.  I'll
play as nice as I'm permitted to play :-)   the details are just that.

-Andy

--
Andrew C. Oliver

http://jakarta.apache.org/poi