cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Andrew C. Oliver" <acoli...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Proposal] All POI committers given access to POI block Re: [GUMP] Build Failure - cocoon-block-poi
Date Tue, 13 May 2003 13:01:49 GMT
Then its silly to have Gump work.  If "dev" versions count, fine, but I'll
request that the block failures don't go to the poi-dev list as they'll be
silly and frivolous.  Wish I'd not been swamped.  I'd have voted -1 in a
heartbeat.  I'm not an XP-er strictly but I'm sure as heck not a SDLCiac
either.

So it doesn't work at all, not now, not ever.  (This isn't intended to be
flame bait just factual analysis :-) )

-andy

> Here is an issue: some time ago we decided to use in Cocoon CVS only
> released versions of the libraries. Meaning, once you change POI APIs in
> backward incompatible way, you first need to make a release and then it
> can be put into Cocoon. (How) Will this work for you?
>
> Vadim
>

>> -Andy
>>

>> On 5/11/03 4:53 AM, "Gump@icarus.apache.org" <Gump@icarus.apache.org> wrote:

>>> This email is autogenerated from the output from:
>>> <http://cvs.apache.org/builds/gump/2003-05-11/cocoon-block-poi.html>

Andrew C. Oliver

http://jakarta.apache.org/poi
For Java and Excel, Got POI?