cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Pier Fumagalli <p...@betaversion.org>
Subject Re: [vote] Joerg Heinicke as Cocoon committer
Date Fri, 09 May 2003 10:45:28 GMT
"Joerg Heinicke" <joerg.heinicke@gmx.de> wrote:

> David Crossley wrote:
>> I propose Joerg Heinicke as Cocoon committer.
>
> Hello,
>
> thanks to everyone for the vote (has anybody ever been getting a -1? :-)

It happened once on Tomcat looooooong time ago... A guy was proposed to be a
committer after posting 3-or-something messages on the dev list, never wrote
a single line of code, and was proposed to be a committer, so I said -1.

As new committers are elected with a majority vote, it's needless to say
that he was indeed made a committer, and that (of course) after three other
messages the guy disappeared and never came back! :-) :-)

    Pier