cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@codeconsult.ch>
Subject Re: new PDF caching sample - unable to get caching to work
Date Fri, 02 May 2003 14:08:49 GMT
Le Vendredi, 2 mai 2003, à 10:28 Europe/Zurich, Carsten Ziegeler a
écrit :

> ...Can you see, that the output of the generator is cached?

I was wrong, it was actually not cached when using the cocoon:/
protocol in the generator to reuse the output of the XSP caching sample.

Using the serverpages generator, caching works all the way - I have
fixed the FOP caching sample accordingly.
I won't investigate further regarding the cocoon:/ protocol at this
time.

Thanks Carsten for your help!
-Bertrand