cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Stephen Burns" <stephen.bu...@tias.com.au>
Subject RE: Authentication Framework possible bug
Date Fri, 23 May 2003 01:59:34 GMT
I've had a go and I am still getting an error. It is getting further! It
calls the load URI of the relevant application, which returns the
following XML.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?>
<authentication xmlns:ws="http://apache.org/cocoon/wsinclude/1.0">
<ID>31722</ID>
<data>boris data goes here</data>
</authentication>

It then throws this error message.

cause: org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: Path '/' is not allowed

org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: Path '/' is not allowed
	at
org.apache.cocoon.webapps.authentication.context.AuthenticationContext.s
etXML(AuthenticationContext.java:228)
	at
org.apache.cocoon.webapps.authentication.context.AuthenticationContext.l
oadApplicationXML(AuthenticationContext.java:876)
	at
org.apache.cocoon.webapps.authentication.user.RequestState.<init>(Reques
tState.java:106)
	at
org.apache.cocoon.webapps.authentication.components.DefaultAuthenticatio
nManager.checkAuthentication(DefaultAuthenticationManager.java:264)
	at
org.apache.cocoon.webapps.authentication.acting.AuthAction.act(AuthActio
n.java:103)
	at
org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.ActTypeNode.invoke(Ac
tTypeNode.java:133)
	at
org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.AbstractParentProcessingNode.
invokeNodes(AbstractParentProcessingNode.java:84)
	at
org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.PreparableMatchNode.i
nvoke(PreparableMatchNode.java:164)
	at
org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.AbstractParentProcessingNode.
invokeNodes(AbstractParentProcessingNode.java:108)
	at
org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.PipelineNode.invoke(P
ipelineNode.java:162)
	at
org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.AbstractParentProcessingNode.
invokeNodes(AbstractParentProcessingNode.java:108)
	at
org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.PipelinesNode.invoke(
PipelinesNode