cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Edgar Chupit <chu...@tsi.lv>
Subject request parameters with the same name, use-request-parameters, TraxTransformer.java
Date Sat, 03 May 2003 10:37:06 GMT
Hello cocoon-dev,

I  need  to  pass  request  parameters  from  one page to another. The
request  parameter  is  id  of  selected  objects,  and it looks like:
?sid=123&sid=321&sid=432  etc.  I  need to get this parameters in XSLT
page.  I have investigated and found that TraxTransformer when passing
parameters  to  XSLT  page  is  using  HashMap, so even if I'll change
getLogicSheetParameters() function to support multiple parameters with
a  same name(replace getParameter() with getParameterValues()) nothing
will  work.  Is  there any possible ways to see parameters with a same
name in XSLT page? Thank you.

--
 Edgar