cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Jeremy Quinn <jer...@media.demon.co.uk>
Subject Re: invalid caching problem
Date Sun, 18 May 2003 12:22:31 GMT

On Saturday, May 17, 2003, at 05:00 PM, Miles Elam wrote:

> Jeremy Quinn wrote:
>
>> On Friday, May 16, 2003, at 11:57 PM, Gianugo Rabellino wrote:
>>
>>> Yes, probably it might be the case to consider merging the lates 304
>>> patch from Miles with the expires code. Something to work on...
>>

>> That would be good. I have never seen a 304 on my site .....
>

> Hmmm...  This makes me wonder...  When was your version of Cocoon
> built?  The 304 stuff is very recent (last couple of weeks).

OK, I have updated from CVS.

I have started seeing 304s!!

Strangely, they were taking in the region of 20secs to return, which
seems a bit strange (considering a fresh re-build of the page takes
less than 1 sec ;)

I am having other problems with this build.
When they are resolved, I will look into this some more.

regards Jeremy