cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@codeconsult.ch>
Subject Re: M2 is build
Date Tue, 20 May 2003 10:11:16 GMT
Le Mardi, 20 mai 2003, à 11:38 Europe/Zurich, Carsten Ziegeler a écrit :

> the new milestone is finished, everything is in place on the dist
> server (at least I hope I didn't make a mistake...)....

Thanks Carsten - only those who do nothing don't do mistakes anyway ;-)

> ...However, we should of course still coordinate the releases and
> I would like to still have one single person doing this and only
> if this person is not able to do so, others can step in. ...

Sounds good.

Regarding coordination: In the teams for which I work (the ones who are
"getting it" I mean ;-) we use bugzilla bugs to coordinate releases,
opening a bug "release X" with dependencies on bugs/tasks which block
the release.

Very useful to stay in sync on what's happening, and it's motivating to
see bugs being crossed out in the dependencies list as they are closed
;-)

Might sound evident but we might want to use it here as well.

-Bertrand