cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Thor Heinrichs-Wolpert <t...@lunartek.com>
Subject Re: Oracle "certifies and supports" Apache Cocoon
Date Thu, 22 May 2003 06:19:46 GMT
It also comes from customers prodding them in that direction.  At the
last OOW when we met with the VPs we were pretty vocal about their
decision to create and support their own components ... without even
having looked at Avalon, Excalibur and Cocoon.  Oracle has an XForms
offering too, but we opted not to use it in favour of the XForms in
Cocoon.  Hopefully that will still prove to be a good choice as time
pans out and things keep moving forward.

Cheers,
Thor HW