cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From <Sylvain.The...@swisscom.com>
Subject RE: XMLForm and Cocoon 2.1-dev M1 HELP!
Date Thu, 01 May 2003 14:48:23 GMT
Hi Torsten,

No error in log files (nothing written in xmlform.log).
I'm in DEBUG level.
Cocoon returns only an HTML like:
    <XMP>
    </XMP>

The XMLForm sample provided with Cocoon (wizard) looks also very strange: the first page (welcome)
has two <body>, which means that the "form" is displayed 2 times. But appart from that,
this application works well.

I notice that the xmlform2html.xsl file has moved to xmlform2html.xslt in a system folder.
I tried to change this in my sitemap but nothing happen.

Have you an idea what's the problem?

Thanks
Regards
Sylvain (T)