cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Geoff Howard <coc...@leverageweb.com>
Subject Re: Backend cache invalidation
Date Fri, 23 May 2003 14:07:10 GMT
I've been waiting for this to come back up. I did a similar implementation
in the past using JMS.  I made an avalon component that subscribed to JMS
events that could then be published by some back end process (in my case it
was java stored procedures called on update, etc in oracle).  The listener
then interpreted the messages and located keys in the cache.  Would that
work as a start?

I could probably re-create that fairly quickly if you're interested.

Geoff