cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Geoff Howard <coc...@leverageweb.com>
Subject Re: [PMC] updating PMC list
Date Fri, 16 May 2003 12:05:09 GMT
At 07:21 AM 5/16/2003, Steven wrote:
>All,
>
>I'm currently updating the list of PMC members which looks like this
>currently:

>I'm currently missing out info on some existing committers: bruno,
>butlermh, coliver, ghoward and joerg at apache.org (you know who you are).
>In case you want to join the PMC, please subscribe yourself to
>pmc@cocoon.apache.org (just for my administration - so that I can update
>the list).

Sure, what the heck.  At first it seemed this would be a smaller subset of
committers, but if it's going to be just about everyone, there's no reason
for me to abstain from membership.  I'll send a subscribe to the pmc list.

So, you can use ghoward@apache.org and geoff@leverageweb.com for the pmc
info.  By the way, I have my apache.org address forwarding with a .forward,
but is there a way to send from that account other than being logged in to
icarus?

Geoff