cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Gianugo Rabellino <gian...@apache.org>
Subject Re: XPathDirectoryGenerator
Date Wed, 28 May 2003 11:29:40 GMT
Torsten Knodt wrote:
> Hello,
> I'm currently working on my patchset of the week ;). One part is a modularized
> DirectoryGenerator. The only what is currently not included is the
> XPathDirectoryGenerator. As it can simply be simulated by XInclude, why
> having the code doubled? Or have I understood something wrong with this
> thing?

I don't see how you might simulate the behaviour with Xinclude. The idea
of the XPathDirectoryGenerator is returning a list of all the XML
resources living in a given directory matching a given XPath (mimicking
on a filesystem what an XPath query would do on a XML database). How
would you do that with Xinclude?

Ciao,

--
Gianugo Rabellino