cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Nicola Ken Barozzi <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Unplugging
Date Wed, 28 May 2003 06:43:41 GMT
 > Tony Collen wrote:
 >
 >>Hi everybody,
 >>
 >>I've decided to unplug for a while.
 >>http://manero.org/weblog/

David Crossley wrote, On 28/05/2003 2.22:

> Thanks Tony, for all the excellent contributions that you
> have made while you have been with us. Hope to see you back
> again sometime. You are not alone with the "burn-out" issue.

Yes, as some have started seeing, I'm in the "burn-out" issue too.
I'm reducing my involvement in projects to the minimum, although I have
been told I must totally unplug.

I hope this will help me be more concretely valuable and less noisy.
Hope I don't have to resort to totally unplugging <fingers crossed>

> Wishing you all the best.

Same here, Tony.

             - verba volant, scripta manent -