cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Steven Noels <stev...@outerthought.org>
Subject Re: Problems updating cocoon.apache.org on daedalus
Date Tue, 27 May 2003 12:50:50 GMT
On 27/05/2003 14:30 Steven Noels wrote:

> cvs -q up -dPA
>
> I tried to do so, but the files in CVS should be group writable.

ditto for /x2/www/cocoon.apache.org/CVS/ !!!!

how's your umask set? make sure it is g+w as well (0002 in my case)

where did that tag came from? It's all over the place, and I cannot
remove it since your files are not group writable.

Andreas, please talk to us and/or infrastructure before doing things, if
you're not sure about them. And don't feel shy since I learned most of
my unix skills also over here, and there's plenty of Windoze-only peeps
over here.

</Steven>
stevenn at outerthought.org                stevenn at apache.org