cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Sylvain Wallez <sylvain.wal...@anyware-tech.com>
Subject Re: Clearing the sky
Date Mon, 26 May 2003 17:24:44 GMT
Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:

>We personally learned many things from this and our relationship
>grew a lot. Definitely, the fun is back for us!
>
>Now, hopefully, the fun will be back for everyone and next time we
>fight over a technical detail, nobody will wonder if we are doing this
>because of unresolved irrational things or simply out of technical
>concepts (as it should always be the case for disagreement).

Thanks for this to both of you.

Fight for technical details is good if the confrontation is
constructive, and geared towards consensus and the willingness to make
Cocoon better. Fortunately, this is what happens here most of the time,
and we've seen in the recent ones that bad personal feelings were gone.

>Take care.

You too.

Sylvain