cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Marc Portier <...@outerthought.org>
Subject Re: [NEW] webapp config with xconf tool
Date Fri, 23 May 2003 12:31:00 GMT
Geoff Howard wrote:
> At 07:49 AM 5/23/2003, Marc wrote:
>
>>> Geoff, other question: can't seem to find examples/docos on how to
>>> encode the new supported actions with xpatch, care to guide?
>>
>> (I started on wikifying my other stuff and want to add a ref, or even
>> slide it in)

you can check the WIP at
http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=YourCocoonBasedProject

> I planned on doing a little doc on this after expanding it beyond blocks
> but I'd

Great, personally I was foreseeing an
http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Edit.jsp?page=XPatchTaskUsage
(mind the Edit.jsp :-) )

if wiki is not your thing I'll just slide in a link to what you
cooked up.

> be happy to pass on anything now that would be helpful.  Anything
> specific that
> seems unclear?

naah, nothing urgent, I only used the classic insert/unless
scheme up to now and read with high interest about the new
features (delete, update, attribute-level?,...)

just didn't find snap examples (or ready linkable docos) for my
sudden documentation effort

I can surely wait for the docos you have scheduled, didn't want
to put pressure

> Geoff

regards,
-marc=