cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Vadim Gritsenko <vadim.gritse...@verizon.net>
Subject Re: [RT/BUG] XSP processing
Date Thu, 22 May 2003 02:35:45 GMT
Torsten Curdt wrote:

>>>"XMLReader", "XMLFilter" and a "TransformerChainBuilderFilter"
>>>are being used.
>>>
>>>Not sure - this *migt* be fixable (well, let's better call it
>>>"worked around") by specifing some more properties (so the proper
>>>XMLReaderFactory is being used) but...
>>>

>>You can start fixing it by replacing those XMLReaders with proper
>>Excalibur parsers.
>>

>That's what I wanted to do :)
>Not sure if this will work with the XMLFilter approach though :-/
>I'll check that tomorrow.

Attached patch which:
 * Removes resolver where it's not needed
 * Removes XMLReader everywhere, SourceUtil.toSAX is used
 * Removes XMLFilter everywhere, XMLPipe is used
 * Something else I forgot? :)

Please review those changes, test in your setup, let me know if this is
ok -- I'll commit them tomorrow.

Next step would be to use XSLT processor from excalibur...

Vadim