cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Upayavira" ...@upaya.co.uk>
Subject Re: [vote] Upayavira for commit access
Date Wed, 21 May 2003 10:48:46 GMT
On 20 May 2003 at 12:22, Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:

> Am I the only one who thinks that this guy should be given commit
> access after all his work and support for the CLI stuff? ;-)

Wow. What a surprise! And a pleasant one at that.

For those of you that want to know things like "what on earth does his name mean?",
or "how do you pronounce it?" or "what is his surname?", I've added a page to the
Wiki at:

http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=Upayavira

I hope (assuming no negative votes) to continue to improve the CLI - to the point at
which it is the best choice for off-line web site development, deployand and
management.

Feel free to send me suggestions for CLI improvements, which I'll implement,
consider or ignore as time and interest permits!

Thanks for all those positive votes so far!

Regards, Upayavira