cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Joerg Heinicke <>
Subject Re: xsl:include chain trouble (with XSLTC)
Date Tue, 20 May 2003 19:29:29 GMT
leo leonid wrote:
>> Are you using XSLTC or Xalan? XSLTC does not resolve relative paths
>> correctly.
>> Joerg
> Thats exactly the problem I run into when migrating my projects to C2.1
> with XSLTC as default.
> Is there a solution other than to switch back to Xalan?
> /Leo

The question is whether it's a bug of Cocoon or XSLTC. I guess the second,
but it's still assigned to Cocoon team, not Xalan. Can anybody confirm my
guess (therefore cc-ing cocoon-dev)?

And a solution? Not at the moment. Only "forcing" developers to fix the bug.
(It's already marked as blocker, but it does not prevent us from releasing
new Cocoon versions :-) )

System Development
Fon  +49(0)341-979-7419
Fax  +49(0)341-979-7409