cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Upayavira" ...@upaya.co.uk>
Subject Re: if-modified-since and the CLI
Date Tue, 20 May 2003 15:06:36 GMT
I recently sent this message, and got no reply - so trying again...

I'm working on improvements to the CLI to enable it to generate
pages only when they've changed. I've done this using the if-modified-since code
added by Miles Elam.

I've implemented the isResponseModified() and setResponseIsNotModifed()
methods in the AbstractCommandLineEnvironment, but for some reason, they are
never called.

I presume they should be called automatically whenever a page is generated. Can
anyone explain why they're not called, and what I need to do to get them called?

Regards, Upayavira