cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Sylvain Wallez <sylvain.wal...@anyware-tech.com>
Subject Re: Status of XMLForm in Cocoon
Date Tue, 20 May 2003 13:54:58 GMT
Giacomo Pati wrote:

>On Tue, 20 May 2003, Bertrand Delacretaz wrote:
>

>>Both are suboptimal options. A fork is a bad thing and unfortunately
>>you seem to be caught in its consequences.
>>

>I disagree. A fork can be healthy sometimes and if you have a healthy community around
the forked stuff you'll move ahead faster.

I totally agree with "if you have a healthy community". But have you
seen the fork's ML archives ? Strangely, the SF site says that the lists
are "not yet archived", but I checked them last week and their wasn't
much traffic except Ivelin's announcements.

Sylvain