cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Vadim Gritsenko <vadim.gritse...@verizon.net>
Subject Re: M2 is build
Date Tue, 20 May 2003 13:28:34 GMT
Carsten Ziegeler wrote:

>Hi,
>
>the new milestone is finished, everything is in place on the dist
>server (at least I hope I didn't make a mistake...).
>Now we should wait 24hours for the mirros and I will announce
>the release tomorrow.
>
>I also updated the release docs on our wiki
>http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=CocoonReleaseHowTo
>
>However, we should of course still coordinate the releases and
>I would like to still have one single person doing this and only
>if this person is not able to do so, others can step in.
>Otherwise we might get uncoordinated releases. What do you think?

I was about to make an uncoordinated 2.1m3a1 ;-)
but instructions will be better if you explain these points in bit more
detail:

1. Sign the release: How to add public key; how to sign.
2. Bugtracking: How to add release into bugzilla.
3. "Add/change the links from the cocoon directory to the new version":
don't you think this should be done after the break? Download link will
be broken otherwise for several hours.

Vadim