cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Upayavira" ...@upaya.co.uk>
Subject if-modified-since and the CLI
Date Mon, 19 May 2003 12:51:56 GMT
I've now got code working that _should_ enable the CLI to generate pages only
when they've changed, using the changes added by Miles Elam.

As I understand it, amongst other things, Miles implemented the
isResponseModified() and setResponseIsNotModified() methods in the
HTTPEnvironment, and code in AbstractProcessingPipeline and
AbstractCachingProcessingPipeline to call them.

Therefore, to use this caching functionality, I presume that I need to also
implement these methods in AbstractCommandLineEnvironment, which I have
done. However, when running in a debugger, these methods are never called.

Can anyone explain more what is going on/what I need to do?

Regards, Upayavira