cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "J.Pietschmann" <j3322...@yahoo.de>
Subject Re: [New Web Site] - No images in PDF document
Date Sun, 18 May 2003 11:18:42 GMT
Antonio Gallardo wrote:
> Just one more question. I understand I need jimi.jar if I am building my
> own New Web Site. But what if this is builded by the Apache Cocoon
> comunity, I also need jimi.jar to see a PDF generated remotely?
>
> I think I dont need it. But the PDF from the Apache Cocoon New Site does
> not show images. That means they are not using jimi.jar. That is correct?

I don't quite understand what you mean. There could be half a
zillion other reasons for images not showing up, the most famous
is that the PDF serializer doens't find them, either because the
relative URI isn't properly resolved the way people thought it
should, or in case an absolute URL was provided, that it doesn't
point to the image because the base directory or something had
changed.

J.Pietschmann