cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Christopher Oliver <res1c...@verizon.net>
Subject Re: FYI: Using Java to define Cocoon Flow
Date Fri, 16 May 2003 09:30:01 GMT
I looked into BeanShell (it's basically a Java interpreter) last year
and I think it would be possible to add continuations to it without a
major rewrite, although it would not be a small amount of effort. I
think for those Eclipse users addicted to code-completion (I'm not one
of you - I use emacs) this might provide an ideal development
environment for flow scripts. I don't have an interest in modifying
BeanShell, but if you do I can point you in the right direction.

Chris