cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Upayavira" ...@upaya.co.uk>
Subject IllegalAccessError in XSLTC
Date Thu, 15 May 2003 14:46:48 GMT
My download of the latest Cocoon is failing to serve any pages. It is giving the
below error. I've downloaded the latest CVS, and have done build clean. Any ideas
how to get past this? Seems similar to a problem that Stephan had in his Gump
tests (but he just removed the test, rather than fixing it :-(  ).

I'm close to posting a patch to use Miles Elam's if-modified-since code in the CLI,
which'll mean you can generate a 1000 page site and if only one page has
changed, only that page'll be generated. But I've got stuck behind this problem :-(

Thanks for any help.

Regards, Upayavira

java.lang.IllegalAccessError: class
org.apache.xml.dtm.ref.sax2dtm.SAX2DTM2$Ance storIterator cannot access its
superclass
org.apache.xml.dtm.ref.DTMDefaultBaseIterators$InternalAxisIteratorBase
        at java.security.SecureClassLoader.defineClass(SecureClassLoader.java:10
6)
        at java.net.URLClassLoader.defineClass(URLClassLoader.java:243)
        at java.net.URLClassLoader.access$100(URLClassLoader.java:51)
        at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:183)
        at org.mortbay.http.ContextLoader.loadClass(ContextLoader.java:225)
        at org.mortbay.http.ContextLoader.loadClass(ContextLoader.java:198)
        at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClassInternal(ClassLoader.java:310)
        at
org.apache.xalan.xsltc.dom.XSLTCDTMManager.getDTM(XSLTCDTMManager.ja
va:291)