cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Steven Noels <>
Subject [admin] IP changes
Date Thu, 15 May 2003 07:27:12 GMT
Dear all,

due to upcoming physical relocation of the box underneath
(Wiki, some projects, whatnot), the IP addresses for both the
nameservers and the box itself will change, presumably somewhere over
the weekend.

While our hosting provider promised to make the transition as painless
as possible, I still expect some service outage for which I already

Also, people who have an account on the box and use SSH to access its
services, might be notified by their SSH client of a possible security
violation due to the changed IP address. This is normal and you should
be able to safely ignore this.

People who have been using the old IP address hardcoded somewhere should
get in touch with me, so that I can inform them of the new address (once
I know it myself).

Sorry if you receive this twice.

Steven Noels
Read my weblog at