cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Sylvain Wallez <sylvain.wal...@anyware-tech.com>
Subject Re: [FYI] yet another XSLTC
Date Wed, 14 May 2003 14:41:48 GMT
Vadim Gritsenko wrote:

> Sylvain Wallez wrote:
>
>> http://www.aztecrider.com/xsltc/index.html
>>
>> Yet another XSLT compiler. With Xalan XSLTC and Gregor, this makes 3.
>

> This note is interesting: "To avoid version conflicts it is better not
> to include both the libraries of jd.xslt and jd.xsltc into the
> classpath". So, just one or another, not like with xalan...

Either it's because of shared classes between the two, or to avoid
confusing Jaxp with mutliple META-INF/services entries. In the second
case, we know how to handle this ;-)

BTW, has anybody tried jd.xslt ? I made some tests about a year ago and
it seemed to be very fast, but had some bugs at that time.

Sylvain