cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From David Kavanagh <...@dotech.com>
Subject Re: transactions in the SQLTransformer
Date Wed, 14 May 2003 05:22:21 GMT
We've avoided using the database actions. Just like the transformer
better. Also, when using the <j2ee> dataasource, the database actions
would throw a strange exception  on startup of Cocoon. I commented out
the 3 actions in the sitemap and things started working. Could be a
2.0.4 issue though...
So, I still need to persue the SQLTransformer...

David