cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Berin Loritsch <blorit...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Regarding Excalibur XMLUtil and Store
Date Tue, 13 May 2003 21:08:32 GMT
Really, I was hoping that the whole situation wouldn't be so difficult.

All I wanted was some help writing docs for those components.

The Avalon team will abide by your wishes, whatever you choose.  The
only two things we request are that the components be made accessible
outside of the Cocoon jar (i.e. independently), and that docs be
written for it.

If the components stay at Avalon, then the only thing remaining is
to have some docs.

If they move here, there is more work to do.

Question is, who is willing to do the work?

Take an official vote, make a decision, and we will happily abide
by what you choose.