cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Upayavira" ...@upaya.co.uk>
Subject Re: [Bug] Default-reader depends on JTidy!!!
Date Tue, 13 May 2003 09:47:14 GMT
On 13 May 2003 at 11:18, Stephan Michels wrote:

> On Mon, 12 May 2003, Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:
>
> > > With changes like these we make Cocoon harder and harder to use.
> > >
> > > But again, if I'm the only one, remove it from the SourceResolver.
> >
> > +1 to remove it.
> >
> > other votes?
>
> That you don't have a mime-type mapping in the CLI is a KO criterion
> for me.
>
> So, +1.

Haven't followed the rest of this discussion, but it should be noted that mime-type
mapping has not been removed from the CLI - it is still there. It is just that there's an

option available to disable it.

I don't know whether this changes your point (nor what the whole discussion is about
either!).

Regards, Upayavira