cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Vadim Gritsenko <vadim.gritse...@verizon.net>
Subject Re: Preparing M2 and the website
Date Sat, 10 May 2003 05:52:23 GMT
Carsten Ziegeler wrote:

>Hi Team,

Hi Carsten, Hi Team, :)

>But, I think we should update the website in that week as well
>to show the changes and news about 2.1 as well. This would
>include installing a website for 2.0.x and 2.1 in parallel.
>As I'm away next week on the JAX in Frankfurt, can anyone please
>take care of this?

I've done some steps:
http://cocoon.apache.org/1.x/
  -- contains Cocoon 1.x documentation generated from the CVS with
updated l&f (removed image-heavy navigation) and updated some of the
broken links
http://cocoon.apache.org/2.0/
  -- contains Cocoon 2.0.5-dev documentation generated from the CVS
http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/
  -- temporarily redirects to http://xml.apache.org/cocoon/
http://cocoon.apache.org/
  -- redirects to http://cocoon.apache.org/2.0/ (current stable release)

Open questions:

1. AFAIU, we need cocoon-site. Am I right?
2. How to generate 2.1 docs using forrest? :)

Once we resolve these, next step will be:
1. Remove xml.apache.org/cocoon1, make permanent redirect to
http://cocoon.apache.org/1.x
2. Remove xml.apache.org/cocoon, make permanent redirect to
http://cocoon.apache.org/

>Could we also rename the mailing-lists by then?

I guess Pier is too busy now... Haven't heard from him. Can somebody
else take care of this?

Vadim