cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Steven Noels <stev...@outerthought.org>
Subject Re: Cannot access rhino-cocoondev
Date Fri, 09 May 2003 06:45:55 GMT
On 9/05/2003 1:39 Sam Ruby wrote:

> See http://gump.cocoondev.org/cvs_rhino-cocoondev.html for details.
>
> Did this move?  Should we revert back to the Mozilla version of Rhino?

I've been shuffling things around, which might mean people need to
freshen up their local sandbox.

I've just checked and I'm able to checkout rhino1_5R4pre using
anoncvs/pserver and stevenn/ext from cocoondev.org:/var/cvs/rhino

W.r.t. the rhino fork, you are right in suggesting that we are basically
on our own there, but as Chris already made clear, moving his patches to
make rhino continuation-enabled back into the Mozilla version is very
hard to do ATM. Also, the level of activity on our fork suggests that
his work is basically 'done', as in 'finished'.

</Steven>
stevenn at outerthought.org                stevenn at apache.org