cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Joerg Heinicke <joerg.heini...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: [vote] Joerg Heinicke as Cocoon committer
Date Thu, 08 May 2003 22:23:02 GMT
David Crossley wrote:
> I propose Joerg Heinicke as Cocoon committer.

Hello,

thanks to everyone for the vote (has anybody ever been getting a -1? :-)

I was really surprised when David asked me at the weekend to become a
Cocoon committer. Reactivating two old samples and already a committer?
But he evinced the obvious: It's more than only providing code or
patches, it's also about entering bug reports, discussing on the mailing
lists or supporting other users. And at least the last one is my part :)

At the moment I'm working on the samples of the POI block. The old ones
were not really helpful IMO. They were original created by Gnumeric I
think, not hand-written. So they have much more stuff in it then useful.
I hope I can improve this. Hey, this will be my first committment - as
long as nobody adds still a -1 :-)

Thanks again,

Joerg