cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Nicola Ken Barozzi <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Apache Cocoon logo [was: Re: www.wyona.org down]
Date Thu, 08 May 2003 21:51:38 GMT

Stefano Mazzocchi wrote, On 08/05/2003 22.02:
> I designed the cocoon 2.0 logo to be very easy to render (the svg is
> minimal!) yet recognizable and easy to print on t-shirt and  other
> merchandise.
>
> I'm strongly -1 on changing the logo. The cocoon project logo should be
> the same as Cocoon's.

I think it's important that Apache Projects have a consistent part.
This is the reason why I have changes the Jakarta logo to match the
Apache one on the front page.

To be more precise, it's not a logo, it's just the name.

So I propose that on the left hand size there is the "standard" Apache
Cocoon logo, and in the center the Cocoon logo you like so much.

             - verba volant, scripta manent -