cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Berin Loritsch <blorit...@apache.org>
Subject Regarding Excalibur XMLUtil and Store
Date Thu, 08 May 2003 20:20:49 GMT
These two components are scheduled for the Excalibur Phase III
release.  The problem is that the documentation for them is non-
existant.  Since these components originated from Cocoon, can
we have some volunteers to write up some docs for them?

We will be happy to commit anything we get.  I think it will be
better if the folks who use them the most wrote the docs than
those of us who do not use it as often.

-----Chris Rock