cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Ugo Cei <u....@cbim.it>
Subject Re: Something changed between the flow and the jpath logicsheet
Date Thu, 08 May 2003 15:45:08 GMT
Christopher Oliver wrote:
> I recently changed all the flow views to (including jpath.xsl) to
> receive the flow bean and continuation from the object model rather than
> environment attributes. All the flow samples that use jpath.xsl seem to
> work fine for me. Do they work for you?

I've got it working again now. It looks like the problem was due to the
fact that I had another webapp based on a previous Cocoon version
running on the same Tomcat instance. When I deleted it, the problem
disappeared. This is somewhat worrisome, since I thought different
context had no way of interfering with each other, but this apparently
is not the case. Maybe some classloader problems.

	Ugo

Phone: +39.0382.525100 - E-mail: u.cei@cbim.it