cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Steven Noels <stev...@outerthought.org>
Subject Re: [Bug] Default-reader depends on JTidy!!!
Date Thu, 08 May 2003 14:16:22 GMT
On 8/05/2003 15:26 Carsten Ziegeler wrote:

> But I personally doubt that I'm the only one :)

Like Marc & I hinted jokingly when Bruno came over and started
discussing this: the next step might be to kick in Chaperon when jTidy
doesn't quite cut it.

Honestly, I feel non-obvious, hidden 'convenience behaviour' like this
to be rather awkward. The fact it is located in such an essential part
of our code without much evidence of it worries me a bit.

</Steven>
stevenn at outerthought.org                stevenn at apache.org