cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Ugo Cei <u....@cbim.it>
Subject Something changed between the flow and the jpath logicsheet
Date Thu, 08 May 2003 10:05:54 GMT
After some time, I began working again on a Cocoon application that uses
the Flow. I updated Cocoon to the latest 2.1-M2 CVS snapshot and
something broke. I had flowscripts calling sendPage like this

sendPage("myview", { "foo" : bar });

where "myview" is generated by an XSP document that uses the jpath
logicsheet:

<jpath:value-of select="foo"/>

Since having updated Cocoon, I started getting these kind of errors:

ERROR   (2003-05-08) 11:06.09:640   [flow] (/myview) Thread-74/JSLog:
org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: Exception in
ServerPagesGenerator.generate():
org.apache.commons.jxpath.JXPathException: No value for xpath: foo

Did something change lately?

	Thanks in Advance,

		Ugo

Phone: +39.0382.525100 - E-mail: u.cei@cbim.it