cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Christopher Oliver <res1c...@verizon.net>
Subject [Fwd: Re: performance bug in JXPath]
Date Tue, 06 May 2003 03:36:51 GMT

FYI
-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: performance bug in JXPath
Date: Mon, 5 May 2003 13:33:32 -0700 (PDT)
From: Dmitri Plotnikov <dplotnik@yahoo.com>
To: coliver@apache.org

Christopher,

I finally got around to fixing this.  The newContext() method now
caches the instance factory, so the performance problem with creating a
new context is pretty much gone.  I also fixed some problems with
inheritance of various parameters by a child/nested
context.

The fix is available as of last night's build.

Thank you very much for reporting the bug.

- Dmitri