cocoon-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Joerg Heinicke <joerg.heini...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: Use Xalan CVS snapshot instead of released version? (was Re: [Bug] multiple Xalan transformations and i18n doesn't function wi th latest Cocoon snapshot)
Date Mon, 05 May 2003 13:58:44 GMT
> Where do we go from here? Wait some more? We should make a decission
> before the M2 release.
> 
> To summarize the situation:
> Xalan 2.5 contains a blocking bug (namespaces in endElement events can
> be incorrect when mixing namespaced and non-namespaced elements). This
> bug is fixed in Xalan CVS. So now we can either go back to 2.4.1 while
> waiting for a 2.5.1, or we can work with a CVS snapshot.

Isn't it possible to "force" the Xalan group to release 2.5.1. It must be 
possible, if it's so a heavy blocker bug. Isn't it?

Joerg

-- 

System Development
VIRBUS AG
Fon  +49(0)341-979-7419
Fax  +49(0)341-979-7409
joerg.heinicke@virbus.de
www.virbus.de


Mime
View raw message