cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Gianugo Rabellino <gian...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Last-Modified and If-Modified-Since on pipelines
Date Sat, 03 May 2003 07:13:56 GMT
Miles Elam wrote:
> Gianugo Rabellino wrote:

> I updated the bugzilla entry yesterday with a patch that can actually be
> used this time.  Unless you made a change in the last 24-hours (I don't
> see one), it should be fine.  Many thanks to Simeon Walker for his help
> (off-list).  That should help you avoid reverse engineering I think.
>
> The patch is on bug 19206 for anyone who wants to try it out.

Actually that is the one I tried yesterday, but it fails on
AbstractProcessingPipeline:

patching file
java/org/apache/cocoon/components/pipeline/AbstractProcessingPipeline.java
Hunk #1 FAILED at 479.
Hunk #2 FAILED at 576.
java/org/apache/cocoon/components/pipeline/AbstractProcessingPipeline.java.rej

The other files work just fine, but this one doesn't. Can you please
take a look?

TIA,

--
Gianugo Rabellino