cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Miles Elam <mi...@pcextremist.com>
Subject Re: Last-Modified and If-Modified-Since on pipelines
Date Sat, 03 May 2003 00:58:11 GMT
Gianugo Rabellino wrote:

> Miles, I'm terribly sorry: I thought I applied your patch (and
> actually I did on my local copy) but today I noticed that I forgot to
> commit it (had no CVS access at that moment), and my copy too got
> superseded by the current CVS. Now AbstractProcessingPipeline.java has
> been changed, so I'm asking if you can find the time to reexamine and
> update it (being in a quite crucial point of Cocoon I'd rather not
> reverse engineer your changes from the diff file).

It would be just a tad hypocritical of me to criticize when I haven't
been extremely responsive either.  No offense taken at all.

I updated the bugzilla entry yesterday with a patch that can actually be
used this time.  Unless you made a change in the last 24-hours (I don't
see one), it should be fine.  Many thanks to Simeon Walker for his help
(off-list).  That should help you avoid reverse engineering I think.

The patch is on bug 19206 for anyone who wants to try it out.

- Miles Elam