cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Gianugo Rabellino <gian...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Last-Modified and If-Modified-Since on pipelines
Date Fri, 02 May 2003 22:18:01 GMT
Miles Elam wrote:
> Sorry for the lag.  I'm currently a full-time student again (after a
> many year hiatus) and my weekdays are prety swamped.  I really want to
> help out, but I only seem to have a spare moment on the weekends and
> some evenings.
>
> Gianugo Rabellino wrote:
>
>> OK, thanks. Can you however post the patch in unified diff format
>> (diff -u)? There might be something wrong with your patch, I'm choking
>> on it.
>
> You must forgive me in that although I've used CVS, it's never been
> through (human) proxy.  I've always just checked in so please forgive my
> ignorance with regard to patch files.

Miles, I'm terribly sorry: I thought I applied your patch (and actually
I did on my local copy) but today I noticed that I forgot to commit it
(had no CVS access at that moment), and my copy too got superseded by
the current CVS. Now AbstractProcessingPipeline.java has been changed,
so I'm asking if you can find the time to reexamine and update it (being
in a quite crucial point of Cocoon I'd rather not reverse engineer your
changes from the diff file).

Again, sorry for that. I guarantee that I'll take care of that RSN once
it gets submitted again. If I don't hear from you in a few days, I'll
try to patch it by hand.

TIA,

--
Gianugo Rabellino