cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Torsten Curdt <tcu...@dff.st>
Subject Re: [VOTE] allow redirects in handle-errors
Date Fri, 02 May 2003 08:33:41 GMT
<snip/>

> I think, the only viable solution is b) and adding a redirect-action
> to the core :)

...but isn't this also "promoting" redirects?

If someone seriously needs to redirect - what about telling him
"do it in an action - but don't tell anybody". IMO we just shouldn't
make it too easy.

So often we are concerned... SoC here and there... Some things
could be really easier if we would go for it. But I thought we
don't wanna go down this trail and resist the evil temptations ;-)

...just because we (think we) *know* it's right or wrong on the
long run...
--
Torsten