cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "J.Pietschmann" <j3322...@yahoo.de>
Subject Re: Reply-To headers
Date Thu, 01 May 2003 17:50:06 GMT
Bertrand Delacretaz wrote:
>>> ...their mail headers: the "In-Reply-To" header is missing,
> I think you're right that you can do nothing about it, some versions of
> Outlook seem to be broken regarding Reply-To.
> C'est la vie ;-)

This seems to come up every now and then on various lists. I've
prepared an alomost comprensive treatment of this problem
  http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=fop-dev&m=104335769809427&w=2
The "INternet Mail Service" mentioned there is MS Exchange
(surprise, surprise). I always wanted to rearrange it a bit,
add some more infos (like the governing RFC, and various
violations of it which throw off threaded viewing) and put
it into the Apache Wiki, but well...

J.Pietschmann