cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Joerg Heinicke <joerg.heini...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: [RT] the quest for the perfect template language
Date Thu, 01 May 2003 14:44:08 GMT
Sorry for adding useless stuff here, which was already posted. Even such
huge threads I should read to end before posting ;-) But it's only
because of some thread breakers like Adrian and Peter. I had a look on
their mail headers: the "In-Reply-To" header is missing, so Mozilla gets
only the thread, but not the correct position in the thread.

Regards,

Joerg

Joerg Heinicke wrote:
> What about this one? Not much shorter because of the emptyCellIterator,
> but at least understanding the processing is easier, isn't it?
>
> Regards,
>
> Joerg

<!-- snipped fotografie stylesheet -->