cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Antonio Gallardo" <agalla...@agsoftware.dnsalias.com>
Subject Re: [New Web Site] - No images in PDF document
Date Sun, 18 May 2003 11:25:00 GMT
J.Pietschmann dijo:
> I don't quite understand what you mean. There could be half a
> zillion other reasons for images not showing up, the most famous
> is that the PDF serializer doens't find them, either because the
> relative URI isn't properly resolved the way people thought it
> should, or in case an absolute URL was provided, that it doesn't
> point to the image because the base directory or something had
> changed.

Thanks for your answer. I tried to point out there is a problem in New
Cocoon Website. That was all. But BTW I also learned about jimi.jar that
is great!. Again, I need to thanks you and the others for take me down and
show me the obscure world of FOP and PDF generation. ;)

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo.